Rajah Ayurveda is a division of Rajah Group based at Chavakkad. The major activities are
– Running 3 internationally acclaimed Ayurvedic centers
– Ayurvedic Pharmaceutics
– Herbal Cosmetics
– Herbal Plantations
– Training programs
– R&D The primary objective is to derive all good aspects from old tradition and to build a healthy society than to be merely a treatment centre. More over ailments can be treated effectively only if the genuine principles of Ayurveda are properly implemented. Keeping up with this aim Rajah Ayurveda was established in 1996.
To strengthen the mission further, various institutions are established in this field
• Rajah Healthy Acres – Green Leaf certified hospital, situated in a 200 acres campus with different kinds of trees and plantations at Koottanad in Palakkad.
• Rajah Island – Green leaf certified hospital, situated at Chettuva back waters near Guruvayur. A 20 acres island is transformed into a complete Ayurvedic centre.
• Rajah Beach – Kerala’s First NABH accredited Ayurvedic Hospital, located in a one kilometer long virgin beach at Akalad near Chavakkad.
• The Medicine manufacturing unit – ISO 9001:2008 & G.M.P certified factory and modern plant is situated at Koottanad.
E-mail : email@example.com & Website : www.ayurvedichospital.com